· Private hour lessons are $40, private half an hour lessons $20, and group hour lessons are $30 per rider.
· To participate in a group lesson, riders must first undergo and pass a private 30 min evaluation for $20.
· Either prepayment or a credit card number to be kept on file (with our scheduling system Vagaro) is required to reserve a riding lesson spot.
· Payment is due at time of service.
o McCord Training accepts cash, checks, PayPal, or credit cards.
· All previous outstanding balances must be paid before another lesson can be scheduled.
· Clients can reschedule or cancel lessons up to 48 hours before their scheduled lesson time without being charged any fees.
o Any last-minute cancelations, no shows, or lessons that are rescheduled with less than 48 hours before their scheduled lesson time will be charged for the lesson.
· Late arrivals- Any client who arrives within 20 minutes after the start of their lesson will still receive a partial lesson which will end at their scheduled time. Any rider who arrives 20 minutes or more after the start of their lesson will be treated as a no show and charged for the lesson.
· McCord Training reserves the right to cancel lessons. If McCord Training cancels lessons, they will issue refunds for any lessons that aren’t or cannot be rescheduled.
o Lessons maybe cancelled due to safety concerns, an emergency, road conditions, weather, ect.
o Lessons do not take place when the temp is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
· I have read, understood, and will adhere to the barn rules, and program policies.
At McCord training we have both Indoor and Outdoor arenas