· Private hour lessons are $45, private half an hour lessons $25, and semi-private hour lessons are $35 per rider (max 3 riders per lesson).
· Payment is due at time of service.
o McCord Training accepts cash, checks, PayPal, or credit cards.
· Customers with any outstanding balances have 48 hours to pay in full or will be taken off of the schedule.
· Clients can reschedule or cancel lessons up to 48 hours before their scheduled lesson time without being charged any fees.
o Any last-minute cancelations, no shows, or lessons that are rescheduled with less than 48 hours before their scheduled lesson time will be charged for the lesson.
· Late arrivals- Any client who arrives within 20 minutes after the start of their lesson will still receive a partial lesson which will end at their scheduled time. Any rider who arrives 20 minutes or more after the start of their lesson will be treated as a no show and charged for the lesson.
· After two no shows/last minute cancelations, riders will lose their spot and be put on our wait list.
· McCord Training reserves the right to cancel lessons. If McCord Training cancels lessons, they will issue refunds for any lessons that aren’t or cannot be rescheduled.
o Lessons maybe cancelled due to safety concerns, an emergency, road conditions, weather, ect.
o Lessons do not take place when the temp is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
· It is the client’s responsibility to check with their doctor to verify that horseback riding is an appropriate and safe activity for them.
· Helmets and equipment are provided by McCord Training, however, those clients who bring their own helmets and equipment are responsible for making sure they are in good condition. Helmets cannot be over 5 years old.
At McCord training we have both Indoor and Outdoor arenas