· Either prepayment or a credit card number to be kept on file is required to reserve a riding
lesson spot. The credit card will be charged at time of service unless other payment is
· Payment is due at time of service.
- McCord Training accepts cash, checks, PayPal, or credit cards.
- A PayPal link is at the bottom of the page, and credit cards are accepted thro
· All previous outstanding balances must be paid before another lesson can be scheduled.
· Clients can reschedule or cancel lessons up to 48 hours before their scheduled lesson
time without being charged any fees.
- Any last-minute cancelations, no shows, or lessons that are rescheduled with less than 48
hours before their scheduled lesson time will be charged for the lesson.
· Late arrivals- Any client who arrives within 20 minutes after the start of their lesson will
still receive a partial lesson which will end at their scheduled time. Any rider who
arrives 20 minutes or more after the start of their lesson will be treated as a no show
and charged for the lesson.
· McCord Training reserves the right to cancel lessons. Lessons maybe cancelled due to
safety concerns, an emergency, road conditions, weather, ect. If McCord Training
cancels lessons, they will issue refunds for any lessons that aren’t or cannot be
- For the safety of horse and rider, lessons do not take place when the temp is below 32