1. Visits and lessons are by appointment only.
2. Speed Limit is 5 MPH when entering and exiting the property.
3. No driving past the barn unless authorized.
4. Parking is to the north of the barn on the gravel.
5. No parking in front of the gates or by the barn.
6. We are not responsible for loss, theft, or damage of trailers, vehicles, or personal items on the property.
7. No Outside Dogs Allowed.
8. No smoking.
9. No drugs, alcohol, or weapons.
10. Do not feed the horses.
11. Parents must provide supervision for their children when they are not involved in a lesson.
12. No running or screaming.
13. No climbing on arena rails, pasture gates, or hay bales.
14. Everyone MUST sign all required paperwork in order to participate in ANY horse-related activity.
15. No one is allowed in the pastures without instructor’s approval.
16. Do not tie horses to round-pen, fence post, etc. Only tie horses to the hitching post or tie rings in arena.
17. An instructor must be present before a lesson can start.
18. The rider has to be at least 3 years old.
19. Maximum weight limit 220 lbs.
20. Rider must wear proper attire such as closed toed shoes (preferably with a heel), an ASTM-SEI approved horseback riding helmet, no loose fitting clothing or jewelry, and if rider chooses to wear a mask - the mask must be one of the disposable/easy to break ones. No cloth masks, ski masks, ect.
21. McCord Training reserves the right to cancel lessons. Lessons maybe cancelled due to safety concerns, weather, road condition, ect.
22. Lessons are not given in temperatures below 32 degrees F.
23. All incidents must be reported.